In My Etsy Shop

Monday 13 February 2012

TheOldJunkTrunk on Etsy by Sarah Beattie

Have you heard of etsy? Today we're going to take a look at one of the sellers on there I've had the pleasure of working with. Before we continue I'd like to go into a little more detail on Etsy and what you can expect there for those who are unfamiliar with the website.
Last year, over $180.6 million-worth of goods were sold on etsy. The team behind this online marketplace for handmade crafts is helping many sellers offering them a platform to sell their merchandise. If you haven't been there yet, its quickly becoming the best place online If you're looking for handemade creations, vintage, and supplies for making art yourself.
In my opinion especially living in todays times, what makes this place different is that your not shopping for factory line goods made in china - you get something unique here which you will not find in stores. For this reason items you find on etsy also make great and thoughtful gifts for others.
Browsing Etsy is both exhilarating and exhausting. There is enough here to mount an astonishing museum exhibition. There is also plenty of junk. Most of all there is a dizzying amount of stuff.
I work with etsy shop owners on a weekly basis and personally look at hundreds of shops every month, working with some of the more dedicated ones. I've seen it all and I know what to look for in a good shop. Today we're going to be taking a closer look at one of the better shops you'll ever find on etsy and one that I highly recommend you browse and shop.
Today we're looking at theoldjunktrunk on etsy. The specialize in Antiques,Vintage,Jewelry,Handmade Goods,Estate Lots, and more!
Artist Bio:
I specialize in Victorian Jewelry and Furniture. I make beaded jewelry and refinish furniture in my spare time. I am always on the hunt for interesting Items, Collectables, and Old Jewelry, I collect antique Coral, Ivory, and Vintage Juliana...so if you have some to sell at a reasonable price send me a quick note.
Thanks for stopping by and come back often to see what's new. Ann.
What's in my trunk...could be your treasure!!
This shop has nothing but positive feedback, which is a very good sign. I've also found them very pleasant to deal with myself. Looking at the prices they are most reasonable and you can get the items shipped to your door at low rates.
If you register on etsy you can also contact the owner via conversations if you have any specific questions. I highly recommend you take a moment to do this, as registration is easy and will allow you to more easily keep in touch when making your purchase. So what are you waiting for? Head over to their shop and find something nice! And while you are there, do not forget to favorite them and perhaps even like them on facebook or follow on twitter!
Here is the link you need to use!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/theoldjunktrunk

No comments:

Post a Comment